Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Free Goodness


Sword & Shield RPG

Do not let my interest in PFBB mislead you, my friends. I remain fully devoted to light-weight, old school rules. It is with that feeling that I direct your attention to Sword & Shield. This one hits me with a real one-two punch. It's rules-light old-school AND it's a Pocketmod. Take little folded pad of gaming goodness and a few dice along with you and a game can break out anywhere, anytime. Give it a look, it is a pretty neat little system for quick pick-ups, beer-and-pretzel, or intro to rpgs duty.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it and thanks for making mention of it on your blog!

    v2 of the sample will be up later tonight. No major changes just some tweaking. The full game rules actually crank up a lot of the chrome: more classes, schools of magic, special abilities and specialized skills, while retaining the simple resolution mechanic!

    ReplyDelete