Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quite a Week

This has been a fantastic week for the blog. First off, I made my 200th post this week. I'm not sure if I ever thought I'd make it this far. Secondly, I just reached 10,000 hits. That is just amazing to me. I can not thank all of you enough for helping me reach these milestones. I know that without continued interest and support I would have never made it to this point. Finally, last but not least, I have at long last managed to get a workable system based off Chainmail put together. I am very happy with it and I hope all of you who are reading it are happy with it, as well.

Ok, enough celebrating. Let's get on with the next 200 posts, 10,000 hits, and maybe finishing Beyond the Pale Gate RPG and getting a supplement in the pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment